Across the globe COVID-19 has changed the way businesses operate, and it’s not surprising eCommerce and online shopping has seen a significant increase from previous years.
Small and medium businesses are needing to invest, more now than ever in their digital presence, to acquire new customers, and find smart ways to evolve their business so that click & collect, take out, or non-contact deliveries become the new way of working.
Once we are passed this period of lockdown, the convenience associated with online shopping is likely to continue. Companies are focussing on eCommerce, loyalty programs, subscriptions, newsletter signups, to keep customers engaged and continue to shop with them.
Now is definitely the time to be looking at your website, and really see it as your shop front.
- Does it give off the right feel?
- Does it reflect you and your products in the way that you want?
- Is the navigation user friendly?
- Is the checkout process quick and simple?
- Does it look just as good on a mobile phone?
- When someone has placed an order is there a confirmation email, and another to say once dispatched?
- Are your delivery costs competitive?
- Do you have your returns policy clearly defined?
- Do you have live chat enabled for those quick questions customers will have?
- Do you have a way of tracking who visits your store?
- Do you have a way of collecting interested visitors contact details?
- Are you actively collecting Google Reviews?
If you feel it’s time for an update on your website, please get in touch, we are here to help and can help steer you through the world of eCommerce and digital marketing.